Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Latest Designs

well it's been a while hasn't it. I just don't seem to get to the blog often enough these days.

I have some new designs in my store though.

 

Hope and Happiness is a kit I created for Diane aka anita_d who is part of the Quality Control team over at the Studio.

Diane has a new baby grandaughter and she was the inspiration for this new kit. Shawn Hope is featured in some of the pages I will showcase after the previews too :)

 



 

Hope and Happiness is on sale, till 17th March it is 30% off. Check it out here

by Ambowife






Thank you to my lovely CT for such pretty pages with this kit ;)


 


Captivated


I really love how this kit came out too, it's been available for a while now but I just had to come show you all the lovely pages created with it and I love it so much I made a new blog header with it too.


 


captivated preview


 


By bcalberti aka Barb on the studio CT


By Ambowife


By Ambowife


By Christelle





hugs


Tracy

1 comment:

  1. STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS KIT TRACY!! (gotta love that new blog header too! fabulous!) **hugs**

    ReplyDelete

express yourself ;)