Sunday, July 3, 2011

NEW KIT - It's been a While I know

I am a bad blogger!!! what can I say, my life is so full that it's overflowing and something has got to give somewhere and it always seems to be my poor blog.


Well never fear because I have actually been designing this week and have come up with a kit for all those parents with Tweens, kids in those in-between age groups that seem to get missed when it comes to digi-scrapping. you see lots of teen kits and lots of toddler, kindy kits but I thought I would do this one for those my Niece Gabriella's age, not quite at high school but too grown up for those toddler themes.


so here it is, you can grab the kit or the bundle which includes 10 card-stock papers and 6 glitter styles and tiles (1000 x 1000 pixels)


all papers are 12 inches in size and of course all of my products are created at 300ppi for optimum print quality.


With this kit I really have to shout out to you about Cheryl Seslar, her clip art is super cute and I have a cu multi vendor license to use her products in the creation of my kits, I just love them :)


So all the kiddies and teachers are created by Cheryl and altered by me, the rest of the clip art doodle type elements I created from scratch with my handy dandy wacom tablet, love it!!


Okay on to the previews, I hope you like my new kit ;) if you want to check it out at my store, of course head on over to the Studio here










 



 

Have a great week all :)

hugs

Tracy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

express yourself ;)